The skin has since been released:
The Dota 2 Game HUD 1.02b
(WIP) will include some additional HUD styles - I've made Dire yet, will make some later.
Dota 2 Rainmeter Skin making use of the game's HUD.It's gonna be fit for all resolutions, wide and standard too.
Current aspect ratios are 16:9, 4:3 and 5:4; 16:10 still needs to be done.
Preview on the 16:10 (1920 x 1200 res) version.
- Only bottom part of 16:9 ratio to be made, every other is done.
- Weather panel is more or less done
- Media panel implemented
- Added a dock tab to the player icons as application launcher
- Made more configuration options
- Added hero icons to choose from
- Fixed hover colors
- Made the day / night icon for the Dota Clock
- Added some icons and player hovers for preview's sake
- Added the Dota 2 clock
- Made dock background
- Changed top bar functions
- Redone many unfit images
- Reworked code to be easier to change between aspect ratios
- Made config utility to easily change icons in skills and inventory slots
- Added time / date to bottom part
- Redone both visually and functionally the CPU / RAM bars; now the total HP / Mana represents the available resources
- Made the base of the top taskbar, with functions (for the skin to be complete even without any access to the taskbar) such as Start Menu, Running Task List, Tray Icon access, Aero Swap, Taskbar Eliminator and so on
*Planning to add custom HUD skins too, as soon as I get around to buying them. Let me know which HUDs you'd like to see - like Dragonscale HUD, etc.*
*You can support by donating on PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org. If I get enough donations for HUDs, I'm adding them instantly.*